St. Joseph-Chaminade Academy is an educational institution that encompasses both Pre-primary and Primary sections following the ICSE (Indian Certificate for Secondary Education). The school is managed and administered by the Marianist Trust, a charitable organization that is registered under the Karnataka Trust Act. St. Joseph-Chaminade Academy is named after Blessed Pr. William Joseph Chaminade, the founder of the Marianists. The Marianists in India serves both in Education and Social Fields since 1979.
St. Joseph-Chaminade Academy began in 2014 as a neighbor-friendly center for early learning and sustains the flag of success in purposeful child cantered education. The secret of its excellence depends on child care in fun-filled surroundings. This environment is inspiring, motivating and so makes every child enjoy learning. To make it more precise, each child is assured of a safe environment and every parent places confidence in the center to facilitate each child to meet challenges. A unique curriculum is offered to strike a balance between learning and play. A child is being taught the art of good conduct in school and early education creates a platform for this through stories, games, pictures, and general conversation. We strongly believe that the sole principle of education is to instill in the kids the passion and excitement to discover and learn.
Why St. Joseph Chaminade Academy?
What makes SJCA truly distinctive?
- Celebrates a culture of excellence in academics and the all-round development of children
- Individualized attention to each child to cater to their diverse learning needs
- Talented, experienced and dedicated teachers with linguistic and cultural diversity
- Inclusive education, with a committed team of student care professionals
- Offers an integrated curriculum from LKG to Class VI, drawing upon the best of national curricula
- Outstanding academic results, sports and co-curricular achievements
- Wide range and depth of community service programmes, starting from Class III
- Upholds Indian culture and values, whilst fostering tolerance
- A safe and secure learning environment, with focus on student well-being
Our School Emblem & Motto
Driven by boundless curiosity. We have a spark that ignites the pursuit of knowledge.
Paving the way to a better world. Solving complex problems we go beyond easy answers. So we focus our knowledge to make the greatest impact and light the path for those who follow.
Seeking to serve. Our passion for services stems from a powerful belief about what we can accomplish by working together in community.
Faith House (Red House)
Justice House (Yellow House)
Peace House (Green House)
Service House (Blue House)
PAVANI K L