Guidelines For Dismissal
- The School Management reserves itself the right to dismiss students who continuously fail to make satisfactory progress in their studies or whose conduct is in a way, detrimental to the orderly life of the school.
- Those students failing twice in the same class or failing twice in three consecutive years will not be allowed to continue in the school.
- Use or attempt to use unfair means in exams, tests and assignments are sufficient cause for dismissal.
- Students who indulge in political propaganda or who organize fellow students in political faction on the premises of the school, or who otherwise engage themselves in party politics are liable to be expelled from the school.
- The wards of those parents/guardians who obstruct the smooth functioning and vitiate the academic atmosphere of the school through their acts of omissions and commissions shall be liable to be dismissed from the school.
- Smoking, bringing and consuming alcohol or narcotic drugs, disrespect towards the staff, bad moral influence, contempt of authority and willfully damaging school property will lead to the dismissal of the students from the school.
- A student repeating a class for two consecutive years will have to be withdrawn from the school.